Game-Used Baseball Bangle Bracelet Set - Silver Plated - NYM @ CHC - J. De Grom to A. Rizzo. Career Base Hit #1,022
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JC346224 - https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
6mm swatches of leather (9 total) were hand-punched from the cover of this baseball, hand-dyed, and cemented into antiqued fine silver-plated brass bangle bracelets.
Set of 3. Each Bangle has 3 bezels, with one natural white, one hand-dyed red, and one hand-dyed blue swatch of leather from the baseball.
- Base Metal: Brass
- Plating: .999 Fine Silver
- Inside Diameter: 2.625"
- Bar Width: 3mm
- Bezel Width: 6mm
- Game Date: 8/29/18 (The game was started on 8/28 and finished on 8/29)
- NY Mets at Chicago Cubs
- Game played at Wrigley Field in Chicago
- The baseball was pitched by Jacob DeGrom of the Mets to Anthony Rizzo of the Cubs, in the bottom of the 6th inning
- The Cubs won the game 2-1
- Base hit by Rizzo was the 1,022th of his career
This baseball was purchased via MLB Auctions and deconstructed by hand. Your bangles will come with our SABR-researched provenance card, including the original MLB Authentication number that was on the baseball from which they were made.
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.