Hand-Dyed Baseball Leather Earrings - Angels @ Blue Jays 5/24/18 - Shohei Ohtani (!)
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JD188122 - https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
Hand-dyed leather dangle earrings feature hand-punched swatches of leather from the cover of the baseball that was pitched to 2018 Major League Baseball Rookie of the Year Shohei Ohtani during his 103rd career MLB plate-appearance on 5/24/18.
- The baseball was pitched by the Toronto Blue Jays' Deck McGuire to Shohei Ohtani, leading-off the top of the 8th inning
- First 3 pitches of the at-bat, which ended in a walk
- Ohtani went 2 for 3 in the game, with 2 walks and 2 runs
- Game played at Rogers Centre in Toronto
- The Angels won the game 8-1
- Mike Trout and Albert Pujols both homered in the game
- Sterling silver ear wires and split rings
- Nickel and lead-free
- 1.5" drop
- .5" width
This baseball was purchased via MLB Auctions and deconstructed by hand. Your earrings will come with our SABR-researched provenance card, including the original MLB Authentication number that was on the baseball from which they were made.
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.