8.5" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - LAA@TOR 5/24/18 - S. Ohtani Rookie Year
This hand-braided rope bracelet is made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was pitched to 2018 Major League Baseball Rookie of the Year Shohei Ohtani during his 103rd career MLB plate-appearance on 5/24/18.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JD188122* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- This baseball was pitched by the Toronto Blue Jays' Deck McGuire to Shohei Ohtani, leading-off the top of the 8th inning
- First 3 pitches of the at-bat, which ended in a walk
- Ohtani went 2 for 3 in the game, with 2 walks and 2 runs
- Game played at Rogers Centre in Toronto
- The Angels won the game 8-1
- Mike Trout and Albert Pujols both homered in the game
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a length that is 1.5" longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: 8.5"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Gun Metal
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.