8.5" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - Orioles @ Braves 6/23/18 - F. Freeman
This hand-braided rope bracelet is made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was pitched to Atlanta Braves All-Star Freddie Freeman during a game at Sun Trust Park in Atlanta on 6/23/18.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball #JD128268* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- This baseball was pitched by the Baltimore Orioles' Dylan Bundy to Freddie Freeman, in the bottom of the 5th inning
- This baseball was a foul ball on the first pitch of the at-bat
- Game played at Sun Trust Park in Atlanta
- The O's won the game 7-5
- O's starting pitcher Dylan Bundy records his 29th career victory
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a length that is 1.5" -2" longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: 8.5"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Gun Metal
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.