9" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - MIN@BOS 7/27/18 - Fenway Park
This hand-braided rope bracelet is made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was played in the game between the Minnesota Twins and the Boston Red Sox on 7/27/18.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JC420263* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Game played at historic Fenway Park in Boston
- Boston won this game 4-3
- Mookie Betts hit a walk-off home run in the 10th inning (not this ball)
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: 9"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Antiqued Brass
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.