9.25" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - SD@COL - 2005 Opening Day
These hand-braided rope bracelets are made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was used in the April 4, 2005 Opening Day game between the Sand Diego Padres and Colorado Rockies at Coors Field in Denver.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # MR482852* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Colorado won the game 12-10
- Rockies scored 4 runs off Hall-of-Fame closer Trevor Hoffman, including a 2-run home run by Clint Barmes (not this baseball) in the bottom of the 9th inning for the walk-off win.
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- A provenance card with the baseball details comes with every bracelet
- Any bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. (They can not be lengthened.)
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for these Bracelets:
- Length: 9.25"
- Width of braid: 10mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Two available Gun Metal or Silver
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.