Game-Used Baseball Hand-Dyed Leather Stud Earrings - Silver Plated - NYM @ CHC - J. De Grom to A. Rizzo. Career Base Hit #1,022
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JC346224 - https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
6mm swatches of leather were hand-punched from the cover of this baseball, hand-dyed, and cemented into sterling silver-plated settings.
Earring bezels are lead-free cast pewter and plated nickel-free with .999 fine silver. Posts and clutches on the earrings are hypo-allergic surgical steel.
- Base Metal: Pewter
- Width: 8mm
- Depth: 2.7mm
- Game Date: 8/29/18 (The game was started on 8/28 and finished on 8/29)
- NY Mets at Chicago Cubs
- Game played at Wrigley Field in Chicago
- The baseball was pitched by Jacob DeGrom of the Mets to Anthony Rizzo of the Cubs, in the bottom of the 6th inning
- The Cubs won the game 2-1
- Base hit by Rizzo was the 1,022th of his career
This baseball was purchased via MLB Auctions and deconstructed by hand. Your earrings will come with our SABR-researched provenance card, including the original *MLB Authentication number that was on the baseball from which they were made.
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.