Game-Used Baseball Hand-Dyed Leather Stud Earrings - Gold Plated - WAS @ MIL - R. Braun Career Base Hit #979
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JC060306 - https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
6mm swatches of leather were hand-punched from the cover of this baseball, hand-dyed, and cemented into 24k Gold-plated settings.
Earring bezels are lead-free cast pewter and plated nickel-free with 24k antiqued gold. Posts and clutches on the earrings are hypo-allergic surgical steel.
- Base Metal: Pewter
- Width: 8mm
- Depth: 2.7mm
- Game Date: 9/3/17
- Washington Nationals at Milwaukee Brewers
- Game played at Miller Park in Milwaukee
- The baseball was pitched by Edwin Jackson of the Nationals to Ryan Braun of the Giants, in the bottom of the 4th inning
- The Brewers won the game 7-2
- Base hit by Braun was the 979th of his career
This baseball was purchased via MLB Auctions and deconstructed by hand. Your earrings will come with our SABR-researched provenance card, including the original *MLB Authentication number that was on the baseball from which they were made.
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.