Game-Used Baseball Hand-Dyed Leather Stud Earrings - Gold Plated - SF @ SD - F. Tatis 14th career plate appearance
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JD588415 - https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
6mm swatches of leather were hand-punched from the cover of this baseball, hand-dyed, and cemented into 24k Gold-plated settings.
Earring bezels are lead-free cast pewter and plated nickel-free with 24k antiqued gold. Posts and clutches on the earrings are hypo-allergic surgical steel.
- Base Metal: Pewter
- Width: 8mm
- Depth: 2.7mm
- Game Date: 3.31.19
- San Francisco Giants at San Diego Padres
- Game played at Petco Park in Milwaukee
- The baseball was pitched by Nick Vincent of the Giants to Fernando Tatis, Jr. of the Padres, in the bottom of the 6th inning
- The Padres won the game 3-1
- Only the 14th career plate appearance for Tatis, Jr, in his 4th career game
- Baseball was autographed by Tatis under guidance of Online Authentics.com (#QA8422050)
This baseball was purchased via MLB Auctions and deconstructed by hand. Your earrings will come with our SABR-researched provenance card, including the original *MLB Authentication number that was on the baseball from which they were made.
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.