Game-Used Baseball Earrings w/ Hand-Dyed Leather- 11mm 24k Gold Plated - AZ @ SF - A. McCutchen Career Base Hit #1,472
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JD427824 - https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
11mm swatches of leather were hand-punched from the cover of this baseball, hand-dyed, and cemented into 24k Gold-plated settings. The leather is protected by a light coat of acrylic finisher.
- Game Date: 4/9/18
- Arizona Diamondbacks at San Francisco Giants
- The baseball was pitched by Zack Godley of the Diamondbacks to Andrew McCutchen, Buster Posey, and Evan Longoria, in the bottom of the 7th inning
- McCutchen's base hit was the 1,472nd of his career
- Game played at AT&T Park in San Francisco
- The Diamondbacks won the game 2-1
- 20th victory of Godley's career
Earring bezels are lead-free stamped brass and plated nickel-free with 24k gold. Posts and clutches are stainless steel.
- Base Metal: Brass
- Posts: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Depth: 1mm
This baseball was purchased via MLB Auctions and deconstructed by hand. Your earrings will come with our SABR-researched provenance card, including the original MLB Authentication number that was on the baseball from which they were made.
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.