Hand-Dyed Baseball Leather Earrings - MIN@BOS 7/27/18 - Fenway Park
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JC420262 - https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
Hand-dyed leather dangle earrings feature hand-punched swatches of leather from the cover of a baseball that was used during the game between the Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Sox on 7/27/18.
- Game played at Fenway Park in Boston
- Boston wins the game on a Mookie Betts walk-off HR in the 10th (not this ball)
- Tyler Thornburg of the Red Sox earns 15th career win
- Red Sox: 2018 World Series Champions
- Stainless steel ear wires and split rings
- Nickel and lead-free
- 2" drop
- 1" width
This baseball was purchased via MLB Auctions and deconstructed by hand. Your earrings will come with our SABR-researched provenance card, including the original MLB Authentication number that was on the baseball from which they were made.
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.