9.5" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - LAD@SD - Bellinger
This hand-braided rope bracelet is made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was pitched by Joey Lucchesi of the San Diego Padress to Cody Bellinger of the Los Angeles Dodgers on 7/11/18 at Petco Park in San Diego.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JB991559* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Los Angeles won this game 4-2
- This ball was the 7th pitch to Bellinger in the top of the 3rd inning
- Ground ball, E-6 - Bellinger safe on error
- Dodgers 2018 NL Champions
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- A provenance card with the baseball details comes with every bracelet
- Any bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. (They can not be lengthened.)
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for these Bracelets:
- Length: 9.5"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Silver
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.