9" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - CLE@HOU - Houston's 2017 World Series Season
These hand-braided rope bracelets are made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was used in the May 21, 2017 game between the Cleveland Indians and Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park in Houston. See details below.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JC066779* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Part of Houston's 2017 World Series Championship season
- Cleveland won the game 8-6
- With this baseball, Pitcher Joe Musgrove of Houston threw 13 pitches to 3 different Cleveland batters in the top of the 2nd inning
- Batters: Bradley Zimmer, Erik Gonzalez, and Jason Kipnis
- Kipnis hit an RBI single for his career base hit #830
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- A provenance card with the baseball details comes with every bracelet
- Any bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. (They can not be lengthened.)
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for these Bracelets:
- Length: 9"
- Width of braid: 10mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Two available Antiqued Brass or Gold
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.