9" or 9.25" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - AZ@SF 4/9/18 - A. McCutchen Base Hit. Also Posey & Longoria
These hand-braided rope bracelets are made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was played in the game between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the San Francisco Giants on 4/9/18.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JD427824* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Game played at AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Arizona won this game 2-1
- Pitched by Zack Godley Arizona to 3 San Francisco batters in the bottom of the 7th inning
- Andrew McCutchen single was his 1,472nd career base hit
- Buster Posey ground-out
- First two pitches of Evan Longoria's at-bat
- Godley earned his 20th Major League win in this game
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- Any Bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. They can not be lengthened
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: Two available: 9" or 9.25"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Antiqued Brass
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.