9.5" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - MIN@TB - M. Smith Career Base Hit #133
These hand-braided rope bracelets are made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was pitched by Lance Lynn of the Minnesota Twins to Wilson Ramos and Mallex Smith of the Tampa Bay Rays on 4/20/18 at Tropicana Field in Tampa Bay.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JD304236* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Tampa Bay won this game 8-7 in the 10th inning
- This ball was the first 6 pitches of the bottom of the 3rd inning
- 5-pitch walk to Ramos
- 1st pitch single for Smith was his 133rd career base hit
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- A provenance card with the baseball details comes with every bracelet
- Any bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. (They can not be lengthened.)
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for these Bracelets:
- Length: 9.5"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Silver
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.