8" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - BOS@NYY - C. Sale pitches to B. Gardner
These hand-braided rope bracelets are made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was used in the August 13, 2017 game between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium in New York.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball #HZ934783* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Boston won the game 3-2 in 10 innings
- First 3 pitches of Brett Gardner's 5th inning at-bat against Chris Sale
- Gardner later struck out in the at-bat
- Red Sox and Yankees finished 1-2 in the American League East in 2017
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- A provenance card with the baseball details comes with every bracelet
- Any bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. (They can not be lengthened.)
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: 8"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Gun Metal
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.