8.5", 9" or 9.5" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - CLE@OAK 7/16/17 - Oakland 7-3 Win
This hand-braided rope bracelet is made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was pitched by Simon Castro to Carlos Santana in the game between the Cleveland Indians and the Oakland Athletics on 7/16/17.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JC366109* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Game played at Oakland Alameda County Colosseum
- Oakland won this game 7-3
- Pitched by Simon Castro of Oakland to Carlos Santana of Cleveland in the top of the 9th inning (Swinging Strikeout)
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- Any Bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. They can not be lengthened
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: Three to choose from: 8.5", 9", 9.5"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Antiqued Brass
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.