8.5" or 9.5" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - CLE@DET - M. Boyd to F. Lindor
These hand-braided rope bracelets are made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was pitched by Matt Boyd of the Detroit Tigers to Francisco Lindor of the Cleveland Indians on 5/3/17 at Comerica Park in Detroit.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JB718775* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Cleveland won this game 3-2
- This ball was the first pitch of the 6th inning
- Lindor would hit a double later in this at-bat (different ball)
- Cleveland 2017 AL Central Champions
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- A provenance card with the baseball details comes with every bracelet
- Any bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. (They can not be lengthened.)
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for these Bracelets:
- Length: Two available - 8.5" or 9.5"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Antiqued Brass
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.