8.25" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - TEX@LAA - Mike Trout
This hand-braided rope bracelet is made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was pitched by Miguel Gonzalez to Mike Trout in the September 17, 2017 game between the Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Angeles at Angels Stadium in Anaheim.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball #JC289190* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Texas won the game 4-2
- This ball was the only pitch of Mike Trout's 3rd inning at-bat in which he was safe at 1st on a fielder's choice
- Gonzalez earned his 52nd career win
- This was the only win of Gonzalez's career with TEX and to date, his last MLB win
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- A provenance card with the baseball details comes with every bracelet
- Any bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. (They can not be lengthened.)
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: 8.25"
- Width of braid: 6mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Silver
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.