7.5" or 9" Rope Bracelet made from Yarn Baseball Windings - NYY@OAK 6/18/17 - Father's Day Game / A. Judge
This hand-braided rope bracelet is made with hand-dyed wool yarn from inside a baseball that was used in the Father's Day game between the New York Yankees and the Oakland Athletics on 6/18/17.
Handmade from MLB-Authenticated Baseball # JB978817* https://www.mlb.com/official-information/authentication
- Game played at Oakland Alameda County Colosseum
- Oakland won this game 4-3
- Used in both halves of the 1st inning
- Jharel Cotton strikes out Aaron Judge to end the top of the 1st
- Luis Cessa pitches to three different Athletics: Matt Joyce, Chad Pinder, and Jed Lowrie
- Joyce lined out to Judge
- Cotton earned his 6th career Win in this game
- Judge's Rookie of the Year season
Notes about Curveball Keepsakes hand-braided rope bracelets
- For best fit, choose a bracelet length that is 1.5" - 2" (4-5cm) longer than wrist circumference
- Bracelets start out quite rigid and relax over time with wear
- When they get wet the rope will tighten back up some - but we do not recommend submerging/swimming or bathing with them
- Any Bracelet can be shortened for a $5 fee. They can not be lengthened
- All bracelets are handmade in Washington state, USA
Specs for this Bracelet:
- Length: Two to choose from: 7.5", 9"
- Width of braid: 8mm
- Clasp type: "Locking" Magnet
- Clasp finish: Antiqued Brass
*Please note that Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB. We are members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) and take great care to maintain the integrity of each baseball we acquire, sharing its original provenance plus our additional research with each piece we sell.