Pro Game-Used Baseball Hand-Braided Rope Bracelets
A completely unique take on fan gear. Subtle, yet BOLD. Wear the game!
HOW THEY'RE MADE: Up-cycled baseball history!
- We buy MLB-Authenticated game-used baseballs and deconstruct them
- 219 yards of gray and white wool yarn windings are cut into manageable lengths
- Yarn is then rinsed, hand-dyed, washed and air-dried
- Once the dyed yarn is dry, it is hand-braided into rope and cut to length
- Bracelets are assembled with locking magnetic clasps
- A typical bracelet consists of 12-16 strands of yarn - or about 25 yards!
- Available in dyed or natural designs
- All production is done in small batches and thoroughly labeled during each step
- All handmade in Washington state, USA
Curveball Keepsakes is not affiliated with MLB but we ARE members of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR). All baseballs used to make our bracelets (unless otherwise noted) were authenticated by the league and logged into the MLB authentication database.
After we review MLB's Authentication, we do additional research on the game and players to find out who won, and if there were any other notes of significance about the ball and/or the game - especially as it relates to the players' careers.
Using both the original MLB Authentication and our own SABR-quality research, we create provenance for every bracelet that tells a very detailed story about each one. Shop around and you'll see!